VI EDITION BREAKING GLASS CEILINGS Contest
We present the bases and the jury of the announcement of the VI Edition of our coeducational micro-stories contest for the prevention of gender violence BREAKING GLASS ROOFS.
Subsidize FDAPA and the Delegation of Education of Malaga collaborates. Organized by the Equality Plan of the IES Al-Baytar de Benalmádena.
We present the fundamental points of the bases :
- Topic : Short stories for the prevention of gender violence.
- Maximum 15 lines of extension in the font and with the conditions indicated in the bases.
- Physical violence cannot appear in micro-stories, since it is the only one they recognize as such. In the topics of the last quarter, the different types of sexist violence that exist appear, in case you want to review them in class.
- You have to send it to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) that has been created for it and following the steps indicated. The micro-stories must be anonymous and it is, in the attached document that must be sent, where the data of the participating students are indicated.
- The delivery date is from February 1 to February 22.
- The jury's decision will be announced on March 8.
- The prizes are: 200 euros for the first prize, 150 for the second and 100 euros the third.
- The delivery ceremony is scheduled for March 12 , if the pandemic allows it.
CLICKING on the following PDF FILE You can carefully review the RULES and the members of the JURY:
Link to the Malaga Delegation website with the announcement of the VI Edition:
The members of the JURY of this VI Edition are:
Our greatest thanks to all these people for their commitment to coeducation and to our project for the prevention of gender violence in adolescence.
Main summary of the bases:
Do not forget to consult all the bases to obtain all the information.