Coeducando en Red
"Co-educate, co-educate and co-educate to transform the world"
Our motto: EQUALITY IS LEARNED
Welcome to the website of the Gender Equality Project through the image and the Equality Plan of the IES Al-Baytar de Arroyo de la Miel.
During this school year it will be put into practice through:
1) The subject of Social and Gender Changes in 2nd and 3rd ESO.
2) The Tutorial Action Plan with a gender perspective.
3) The application of the PDI.
4) The call for the development of measures and actions aimed at the prevention of gender violence in public educational centers subsidized with public funds from the State Pact against gender violence.
5) The implementation of the Coeducational Project presented jointly by Professor Mercedes Sánchez Vico and the center's AMPA, subsidized by the Junta de Andalucía.
6) The subject of own creation Educational Project of Gender Equality through the image for 4ºESO.
You can find us on our social networks
We are on Facebook Gender Equality . It will be our platform to publicize our classroom and class work.
We have also created the Gender Equality Educational Project page on Facebook to upload more specialized articles and studies on gender equality and violence.
We also have a page for teachers and families on facebook Co-educating in Equality with guides, projects and application ideas in the classroom and at home.
Click on the link and click "Like" and become a member of our educational community.
INITIATIVES FOR THIS COURSE:
Call for the development of measures and actions aimed at the prevention of gender violence in public educational centers subsidized with public funds from the State Pact against gender violence.
COEDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS that will be taught throughout the course to ESO students. Experts in equality and gender of the first rank will visit our center.
The coeducational contests THE CONSTRUCTION OF LOVE IN POSITIVE and BREAKING GLASS CEILINGS will be held in the second and third trimesters
The application of the INCLUIDAPPS project, for the proper use of inclusive language, in secondary school courses
The GENDER PERSPECTIVE TUTORIAL ACTION PLAN for Secondary tutorials
The self-created elective GENDER EQUALITY EDUCATIONAL PROJECT THROUGH THE IMAGE in 4th ESO.
The implementation of the Coeducational Project presented jointly by the center's AMPA and Professor Mercedes Sánchez Vico, subsidized by the Junta de Andalucía.
If you click on the following BUTTON you can check the BASES AND JURY of the Contest: